Modern – Traditional – Timber – Metal – Concrete – Panels – Render – Weatherboards
Where do you start when choosing cladding? With so many designs, textures and shapes available to create eye-catching homes, it can get confusing knowing which cladding products will suit the style and specifications of your project.
To help you and your clients compare and select the most suitable cladding, Dahlsens has put together the Ultimate Cladding Guide – an industry first – to help you make decisions faster.
How can the cladding guide help you?
- Get up to date on all the cladding and wall lining solutions available from Australia’s leading suppliers: James Hardie, Modinex Group, Unitex, Weathertex, Metal Cladding Systems, Cemintel, Easycraft, Luxewall, Hebel
- Compare technical, maintenance, warranty and compliance features so you can make informed decisions
- Impress your clients with your knowledge
- Be confident about installation
- Help your clients achieve their dream homes
- Save time and make selections easy
Answer technical questions fast and easy
Find technical specifications with ease thanks to the easy-to-follow, cladding reference table – found at the back of the guide. You can compare BAL ratings, R-Values, fire ratings, combustibility, Codemark certification and more, across the entire range of cladding products available.
The continuing growth of cladding as an essential element of design has resulted in a huge range of products available to suit every style of project.
The Dahlsens Ultimate Cladding Guide helps you save time by giving you all the information you need, right at your fingertips.
Download your copy of the cladding guide today.