Say goodbye to up-front costs and managing sub-trades, Dahlsens has a competitive solution on air-conditioning and heating to help builders in Sydney, Melbourne and regional Victoria save time, reduce headaches and get the best deal for your budget and specification.
- Access a huge range of leading heating and air-conditioning brands including Rinnai, Haier, Samsung, Fujitsu and more
- Dahlsens can install engineer-specified heaters and air-conditioning systems or recommend solutions to best suit your budget and floorplan
- No upfront deposit – add to your Dahlsens account
- One warranty through Dahlsens with fully licensed and experienced installers
Dahlsens supplies split system and ducted products from the best HVAC brands in Australia including Fujitsu, Haier, Daiken, Samsung, Rinnai and Brivis.
A ducted heating and cooling system gives your customers the ability to control the temperature throughout their home at the touch of a button. Fully customisable zoning solutions allow your clients to reduce running costs by limiting climate control to the rooms they use most.
Ideal for clients who value aesthetically pleasing climate control solutions, ducted systems are discreet and quiet. Ducted systems are available in a variety of options to suit residential or commercial builds. For customers in smaller homes with limited ducting space, Dahlsens can even supply slim line ducted systems which require less space to install.
Why builders choose Dahlsens for HVAC
“Right from day dot, ordering HVAC from Dahlsens has been easy. I’m pretty organised and I need a supplier that is too. The team are easy to deal with, are good communicators and they know what I want. There is a good range of brands and heating and cooling solutions on offer. And I can add it to my 30-day account.”
Supply and install
Have too much on your plate? Dahlsens is here to help. Our supply and install service takes the hassle out of organising and installing a range of lock up and fit out solutions. Say goodbye to finding subbies/installers, managing timelines, supervising installation and ensuring quality control – our team can do it all for you. And you can trust we will do it right.
Benefits of supply and install
- No upfront costs, simply add to your Dahlsens account
- We’ll manage sub-trades and coordinate the deliveries to suit each build stage
- Peace of mind with one warranty from Dahlsens
- Quality products at competitive prices from reputable suppliers