Are you a Melbourne-based builder looking for a reliable and competitive screen doors supplier you can trust? Dahlsens has the solution for you. Our supply and install team are the screen door specialists, with over 25 years’ experience and a great range of options to suit your clients.
Let Dahlsens take the hassle out of security screen doors, screen doors and flyscreen doors.
Screens and screen doors, supplied and installed, are currently available in the Melbourne metro area. For all other areas, please submit your interest with your Dahlsens account manager.
Why choose screens and screen doors, supplied and installed by Dahlsens?
- Our team are the professional screen specialists, with 25 years’ experience you can count on
- No upfront deposit – put it on your Dahlsens trade account
- One warranty through Dahlsens with fully licensed and experienced installers
- We deliver our screens and screen doors on the day of installation, after the major clean has been completed – that means your screens aren’t sitting around in garages, getting damaged before the day of install
- Access a full range of options to suit your clients’ needs from one supplier including a range of colours, mesh types, BAL rated options, Invisi-Gard and Vision-Gard, alu-mesh and stainless mesh.
Builders can access our screens and screen doors, supplied and installed in Melbourne.
Invisi-Gard security doors
If security is what you are after, then look no further than Invisi-Gard security doors for your home. Invisi-Gard security doors are the premium security solution for your home, combining the proven strength of high tensile 316 Marine-Grade stainless steel mesh with an extruded aluminium perimeter frame and a 3-point locking mechanism as standard.
The unique design not only ensures Invisi-Gard security doors provide maximum strength and durability, they are also the best investment for the look and value for your clients’ homes.
Why choose Invisi-Gard?
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength
- Tested and complies with Australian Standards
- 10 x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy
- Manufactured in Australia
- 316 Marine Grade stainless steel mesh
- 3 point locking mechanism
- High corrosion resistance
- Up to BAL 40 rating
- 15 year warranty *
- Choice of external frame colour
Invisi-Gard gives you the flexibility you need to secure your clients’ homes without sacrificing open-plan living and also comes in a wide range of colours.
Invisi-Gard security window screens
If you are looking for security screens for your client, then look no further than the Invisi-Gard security window screens.
Invisi-Gard security window screens combine the proven strength and security of 316 Marine Grade stainless steel mesh and an extruded aluminium perimeter frame to create a security screen that not only provides excellent security but also looks great.
Invisi-Gard security window screens also provide the added benefit of being a fall prevention screen which allows for windows to be open more than 125mm on a first floor or above, providing the ability to enhance air flow and natural ventilation in your home.
These screens have been tested and comply with the National Construction Code for the Protection of Openable Windows.
The Invisi-Gard Security Window Screen comes in a wide range of colours and is custom made to suit your project.
Stainless Steel Mesh
Stainless Steel Mesh is most commonly used for homes with a BAL 40 rating, but it is also perfect for coastal environments as it is corrosion resistant. Despite the fact that Stainless Steel Mesh is a stronger mesh it is still quite fine, making it great for visibility. Stainless Steel Mesh is available as an upgrade in our flyscreens, flydoors and Diamond Grille barrier doors.
Paw Mesh is a thicker version of Fibreglass Mesh that is designed to be resistant to pet’s claws. It is a highly durable mesh that doesn’t kink or dent. Although Paw Mesh is resistant to pet’s claws, it is not completely fool proof and as it is a nylon mesh it can still tear, however it won’t cause damage to your pet’s paws if they do tear it. Paw Mesh is available as an upgrade in our flydoors and Diamond Grille barrier doors.
Tough Mesh is a thicker version of Aluminium Mesh, making it a much stronger mesh. This mesh, like Paw Mesh can cope with pet’s scratching at it and is much stronger for younger children. Tough Mesh can also be used in BAL rated homes up to BAL 29. Tough Mesh is available as an upgrade in our flydoors and Diamond Grille barrier doors.
Supply and install
Have too much on your plate? Dahlsens is here to help. Our Supply and Install service takes the hassle out of organising and installing a range of lock up and fit out solutions.
Say goodbye to finding subbies/installers, managing timelines, supervising installation and ensuring quality control – our team can do it all for you. And you can trust we will do it right.
Benefits of supply and install
- No upfront costs, simply put it on your Dahlsens account
- We’ll manage the sub-trades and coordinate the deliveries to suit each build stage
- Peace of mind with one warranty from Dahlsens
- Quality products at competitive prices from reputable suppliers
Screen Doors and Window Coverings near you
With the largest trade building supplies network in NSW and Victoria, there’s a Dahlsens near you. Our security screens, flyscreens, screen doors and window screens can be ordered from any of the following stores: Melbourne, Ballarat, Gippsland, Pakenham, Warragul, Traralgon and Sale.