Dahlsens throws everything it can at developing genuine partnerships with our customers and suppliers. Business to business, trust and reliability is earnt.
We foster an obsessive approach to understand and anticipate the needs of your business, to tailor our service to enable you to prosper and grow.
When you choose Dahlsens as your partner, we come to you as an ally, invested in your continued development and success.
Dahlsens believes the relationship we build with you is key to our mutual success. As your partner, we become a trusted part of your team, working to be your one-stop-shop in building materials and truss and frame manufacturing – while listening to your feedback so that we stay ahead of your needs.
Once we learn about and understand your business, we tailor our service to meet your specific requirements, both now and in the future.
We focus on our day job, whilst bringing to you building and business solutions that may save you time in your day-to-day business.
As part of our commitment to your business, Dahlsens is part of national buying group NatBuild, who works with us to increase our negotiating power with suppliers, thereby securing the best supply arrangements and buy prices for you, our customer.
And, like you, we cultivate strong relationships with a diverse range of suppliers to ensure our supply chain is resilient over the long-term.
Key benefits of your partnership with Dahlsens
- Your Dahlsens account manager is a part of your team working for your success
- We understand your business and what makes it unique
- Take priority and get what you need, when and where you need it
- Our management team is here to help your business strategy and marketing to increase your growth
- Access our exclusive ‘Insight with Dahlsens’ webinar series
- Have your feedback heard and influence our product range, innovations and business processes
- Receive onsite training for staff on new products
- A trusted relationship with one point of contact
Why choose Dahlsens?
- Ease of doing business with one contact for call ups and one statement each month
- 144-year-old, family-owned business, working for your business
- National buying power matched by local service
- Whole of house product range – your one-stop-shop
- 100% trade-focused to save you time
- Delivery in-full and on-time
"Our relationship with Dahlsens has pushed us out of our box a little bit. We’ve been given some opportunities that we’ve taken and I definitely think we’ve seen growth from those opportunities. It’s a big thanks from us. The perseverance, the partners that you are. You’ve been fantastic to work with."
John Fisher, Director
Southern Vale Homes
"I’ll be the first to admit, as a builder and the director of Ridgewater Homes, I can't know everything about every product that’s out there and what’s coming. I really want to surround myself with good people who do, and Dahlsens are good people for us."
Andrew Wilson, Director
“Building, maintaining and growing relationships with Dahlsens and their customers has always been a focus for Bradnam's. To do this, communication with Dahlsens account managers is key to understanding the core needs of their business and which Bradnam's products are best suited to projects. This allows us to deliver on time for the builder without any delays or concerns.”
Justin Groseveld, Sales Manager, Victoria
Bradnam’s Windows and Doors