The latest product to join the Dahlsens decking range, NewTechWood, is taking composite decking to the next level, pioneering the industry with its cutting-edge UltraShield 360° capping.
360° capping – an outer polymer shell – provides the wood plastic composite with an ultra-protection guarantee designed to increase durability, lock out moisture and minimise risk of scratching, fading and crumbling – all commonly associated with uncapped composite products.
Available in five natural timber shades, NewTechWood combines a fine grain texture and unique blend of natural tones to achieve the look and feel of real timber.
A low maintenance alternative to natural timber with no oiling, painting or sealing required, NewTechWood is termite, UV, stain and mould resistant. Each double-sided board includes a R11 slip rating on the embossed side. It is also simple and easy to install thanks to its hidden clip system and installation guide.
Why choose NewTechWood over timber?
- Low maintenance: no oiling, sealing or painting
- Real timber look and feel – minus splinters!
- Resistant to fading, warping and cracking
- Environmentally friendly made from 95% recycled materials
- Resistant to UV, moisture, staining, mould, rot and termites
NewTechWood is backed by a 25-year limited warranty; 10-year limited warranty for commercial applications and 2-year labour warranty
How is NewTechWood better than others?
- Greater value for money: products offered at a lower price point than comparable premium brands
- BAL 29 rating as standard
- Double-sided boards designed to achieve two different looks; embossed and brushed finishes
- UltraShield 360° capping for ultra-protection: minimises the risk of scratching, crumbling and fading associated with non-capped composites
As always, backed by Dahlsens assured after sales support.