Decking & Fencing
Decking, Palings, Posts, Sleepers and Retaining Walls.
Click here to access our handy decking installation guide.
You can choose from a huge range of decking and fencing options
Low maintenance Composites:
Composite decking continues to grow in popularity with homeowners looking to enjoy their deck rather than working on it. You’ll be popular with your customers when you tell them about this superb natural look and feel timber alternative.
Why choose NewTechWood over timber?
- Low maintenance: no oiling, sealing or painting
- Real timber look and feel – minus the splinters!
- Resistant to fading, warping and cracking
- Environmentally friendly made from 95% recycled materials
- Resistant to UV, moisture, staining, mould, rot and termites
- Simple and easy to install thanks to its hidden clip system and installation guide
How is NewTechWood better than others?
- Greater value for money: offered at a lower price point than comparable premium brands
- BAL 29 rating as standard
- The Terrace Range has double-sided boards designed to achieve two different looks; wood grain and brushed finishes
- UltraShield 360° capping for ultra-protection: minimises the risk of scratching, crumbling and fading associated with non-capped composites