Designed for sophisticated architecture, UniCote LUX® is an innovative new pre-painted steel product – available in a range of striking and unique patterns – that is both eye-catching and highly durable.
Many buildings are impressive to look at when first constructed, but can’t withstand Australia’s extreme weather conditions and quickly lose their lustre. Others may be built to last but still require maintenance and would never be described as an architectural beauty.
With UniCote® LUX, you get the best of both worlds. This luxury, pre-painted steel product is designed to create a striking focal point for high-end Australian architecture, while ensuring superior performance in our harsh climate.
“Stunning in its design and flexible in its application, UniCote® LUX is the perfect material to drive inspirational design, giving architects and designers the scope to develop exciting new trends,” says Garth Weston, Technical Manager at UniCote®.
Available in nine patterns across a range of wood, corten, stone, zinc, and imprinting finishes, the product will show no cracking, flaking or peeling of the paint film for at least 20 years from the date of installation.
UniCote® LUX is suitable for exterior and interior applications, ranging from roofing, cladding, flashings and garage doors, to many internal applications.
Six reasons to use UniCote® LUX for your next prestigious project:
- Premium quality solution using a world-leading coil coating technology for lasting colour retention and durability
- Low maintenance and unrivalled performance
- Unique substitute for natural, exotic, and metallic finishes
- Non-combustible material for peace of mind
- Point of difference through unique aesthetics
- Industry leading warranty of up to 25 years