Introducing UniCote® LUX, a luxury pre-painted steel product designed to suit high-end Australian architecture. The unique patterned and textured steel finishes are inspiring clients and creating eye-catching street appeal across Australia.
Aside from its good looks, UniCote® LUX is an extremely low maintenance and non-combustible cladding option, making it ideal for all residential homes, multi-residential developments and commercial projects. For clients seeking an ultra-modern timber clad look without the maintenance need for annual oiling, this product will tick the box.
Made using the world’s best coil coating technology, UniCote® LUX has been extensively tested to meet Australian standards for scratching, bending, humidity, salt spray and impact, and the coating is guaranteed against peeling or flaking for up to 20 years, depending on the proximity to the coast.
With Unicote® LUX available in nine different finishes, you can create a range of architectural aesthetics not previously possible. Plus, you’ll also be able to mimic much-loved modern trends, such as the rusted look of Corten steel, without the risk of bleeding.
Clad with confidence:
- Great option for non-combustible cladding
- Ideal for low maintenance builds
- Range of unique designs to excite clients and create eye-catching street appeal
- Complies with Australian Standards for fire resistance, scratch resistance, durability of coating, bending, impact, humidity and salt spray
- Up to 20 year warranty on peeling and flaking for the coating and 25 years perforation for the core