Dahlsens is proud to work in close partnership with global success story ASSA ABLOY, a leading provider of door opening solutions.
Who are ASSA ABLOY?
ASSA ABLOY is the largest global supplier of intelligent locks and security solutions. Its products account for more than one in ten lock and security installations worldwide.
Since its formation in 1994, ASSA ABLOY has grown froma regional company to an international group with 44,000 employees and operations in more than 70 countries.
ASSA ABLOY offers a more complete range of door opening solutions than any other company on the market.
Industry leading products
ASSA ABLOY offers the world’s largest selection of lock and security products that meet the needs of almost any security application or standard in the world.
ASSA ABLOY has products for different climates, building types, security and safety requirements. By combining hundreds of thousands of components to meet the needs of consumers, architects and installers, ASSA ABLOY creates products with the right quality, design and price, which are ideal for both new buildings and renovations.
ASSA ABLOY’s products include:
- Mechanical locks and hardware: door locks, handles, key and cylinder, padlocks, door closer and exit devices
- Electromechanical and electronic locks: electric strike, electric lock and systems, electromagnetic locks
- Digital door locks: keyless products
- Security and fire doors: security doors and frames provide protection against break-ins. Fire doors and frames meet fire safety requirements in different markets
- Window hardware and fittings: locks and hardware for windows and patio doors
- Access control and identification: products based on RFID technology that enable security monitoring and access control without physical contact
- Door automatics: automatic sliding doors, swing doors, revolving doors, air curtains and roller shutters.
The ASSA ABLOY difference
Australian madesince 1934, ASSA ABLOY’s Lockwood brand has been a leader in the local locking industry, securing homes and businesses throughout the nation.
From its humble beginnings in Melbourne 82 years ago, to the trusted household name it has become today, Lockwood continues to embrace its heritage and maintain its strong foothold of local manufacturing operations in Australia.
A large range of their products remain locally produced at their 14 acre manufacturing facility in Oakleigh, Melbourne. In a time where local production dwindles, Lookwook continue to employ a team of 400 staff, 178 of which have been with the company for 10 years or more. This is a true testament to the company fostering its value in being an employer of choice.
Why choose ASSA ABLOY?
- Customer service focus
- Face- to -face sales force
- Innovative, premium, highest quality products including leading digital products
- Diverse product range including construction keying
- 25 year Lockwood mechanical warranty
- Commitment to research and development. Many products are locally designed and tested in their accredited NATA testing facility.
To find out more about the ASSA ABLOY product range, contact your Dahlsens Account Manager. A representative from ASSA ABLOY can even visit you for a dual call with Dahlsens on site. Don’t have a Dahlsens account? Get in touch with us today.