The sleek, contemporary aesthetic of metal cladding has firmly secured its place as one of the hottest trends in housing facades in both the metropolitan and regional markets, and getting the ‘look’ may be easier than you think.
Easy-to-install, low maintenance and cost effective, there is little wonder why design savvy and quality conscious home owners are increasingly utilising metal cladding options when creating their ‘dream home’.
The epitome of minimalist industrial living, metal cladding was once solely associated with architecturally designed buildings.
Product innovations such as MCS Cladding’s Nailstrip and Interlocking panel profiles now means that this stunning design can be easily installed without fanfare, at an affordable price point.
These profiles are made from quality materials such as COLORBOND®, zintek® or GALVABOND® which each offer unique design flexibility to help the homeowner create their desired look.
The Nailstrip and Interlocking panels are installed by screwing directly into the substrate with each panel overlapping to conceal the previous fixing. Edges are finished with flashing designed to support ease of installation and act as a simple waterproofing mechanism.
THE FACTS: WHY METAL CLADDING?
A contemporary design: on trend for 2019
- High-end architectural aesthetic
- Cost effective price point
- Design flexibility: use as a feature wall or whole exterior
- Range of material and more than
- 30 colour choices
- Low maintenance: no painting, oiling or up keep
- No termites, cracking or peeling
- Easy-to-install, especially for those with cladding experience
- Can be contracted to be installed by roofing plumbers
- Made to measure: means minimal on-site cutting
- Light-weight and easy to handle
- Install guides and advice available
Quality you can trust
- Manufactured in Australia: from BlueScope COLORBOND® Steel and other quality materials
- Long-term warranty: quality guaranteed for up to 15-years for COLORBOND® panels, a warranty of up to 40-years on aluminium panels (subject to project location)
- Manufactured by Metal Cladding Systems in Braeside, Victoria which has more than 30 years’ experience manufacturing metal cladding
Safety ratings and weather proofing
- Non-combustible and BAL zone appropriate materials
- Cladding options manufactured to suit coastal and/or harsh atmospheric conditions
To find out how you can incorporate this sleek, new solution into your next home design, or get some information on installation, get in touch with your Dahlsens Account Manager or store today.