For over 50 years, Gainsborough has built its reputation on developing and producing leading-edge door hardware. That tradition continues today, with Gainsborough refreshing its product range into simplified collections that offer sleek new solutions and innovative technology for the whole house.
The new collections: Avant, Neue, Choice, TradePro and Gainsborough Freestyle™ Electronic Trilock are sure to impress your clients. Together they offer a style for everyone, with a range of on-trend designs and colour finishes to suit any home. With each collection targeting a different price point, there is an option for every client’s budget – without having to sacrifice on the Gainsborough quality.
From the front to the back door, the new collections have all the products and accessories you need to complete a consistent style.
Introducing the new collections from Gainsborough
Designed for everyday living and with the user in mind, the Gainsborough Avant™ collection of thoughtfully designed levers and premium, on-trend finishes is the perfect finishing touch for any home interior.
- Premium quality – all levers feature a solid zinc construction
- Ease of installation – the new QuickFix™ technology makes fixing door hardware a simple process of positioning, twisting and securing hardware onto the door
- Stylish levers in on-trend finishes – satin brass, satin graphite, matt black, brushed satin chrome and bright chrome
- Modern sophistication – designer detailing and finishes ensure the range creates long lasting, contemporary style
- Style and security – match the Neue Series with the Gainsborough Trilock range
- Engineered for hassle-free installation
- Affordable style – with three modern designs to choose from
- Made to a high-quality finish for durability
- Backed by a seven-year warranty for peace of mind
The new Gainsborough Freestyle Electronic Trilock® combines Gainsborough’s signature style with the latest technology, offering quality finishes combined with unparalleled convenience and peace of mind.
- Quality smart lock that enhances the entry door
- Available in matt black or brushed satin chrome
- Simple to install on any door and can be retrofitted
- Trilock’s signature 3-in-1 function – passage, privacy and deadlock
- Remote access control when used with the Gainsborough Freestyle Wi-Fi bridge and door sensor kit
- Smart Bluetooth control with Gainsborough Freestyle app. Works on iOS and Android
- Emergency key override for extra piece of mind
TradePro™ is an affordable door hardware range developed for residential homes delivering security, quality and performance.
- Complete range of hardware for the whole build, including entrance, passage, privacy locksets, dummy trim and deadbolts
- Three on-trend finishes – satin chrome, bright chrome, matt black
- Can be builder keyed and used with the Gainsborough GR9 Keying System
- Seven-year mechanical and two-year tarnish warranty
- GR9 profile for added convenience
- Designed and tested in Australia, for Australian homes
Support for builders
- The simplified whole-of-house range streamlines showroom displays and the selection process
- Residential Construction Keying and Master Keying for any sized project makes it easy with fast turnaround times
- With teams located around the country, Gainsborough can help with displays and selection training
- For multi residential projects, Gainsborough has a scheduling service available to help identify the correct access solutions to meet the requirements
- Gainsborough can help you create an access solution that is simple, compliant and cost effective for your clients’ unique needs
WATCH how to install the Freestyle Digital Trilock
Install a lock in 30 seconds!
The new QuickFix™ technology available on the Avant range makes fixing door hardware a simple process of positioning, twisting and securing hardware onto the door. No need to cut screws for different door thicknesses.