Exposed building materials, raw concrete, steel, wood and texture are all fundamental to the industrial design trend. Create the look in your builds with the help of these two hot products.
Transform stairs into a stunning feature
- These sleek, simple stair stringers provide an instant industrial feature in any home. Fast to install, they can be fitted with spotted gum or architectural concrete stair treads to suit
- Range from two to 17 treads for vertical clearances from 504mm to 3,330mm
- Suitable for both internal and external use
- Finishes include untreated steel, powdercoated gloss or matt black (with other colours on request), hot-dip galvanised and hot-dip galvanised plus powdercoated
- Spotted gum or concrete stair treads available
- Matching balustrading also available with glass or stainless-steel wire infill
Add texture to any room
Take a feature wall to the next level with Unitex® Uni-Dry Cote® Uni-Rock. Specially formulated to create a smooth, concrete-like finish, it will add an industrial edge to any room or entranceway.
- Available in four concrete-like shades: deep grey, grey, white and off-white
- Based on a blend of cements, special fillers and chemical additives to provide a material with good workability
- Adheres best to rough or rendered surfaces (pre-sealed with Unitex® Cembond Substrate Sealer)
- Provides a strong, durable, lightly-polished finish
- Suitable for internal and external use