Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC)
Say goodbye to up-front costs, sub-trades and sub-par HVAC installations that can lead to unhappy home buyers. Dahlsens has a competitive solution on air-conditioning and heating to help builders in Sydney, Melbourne and regional Victoria save time, reduce headaches and get the best deal for your budget and specification.
- Access a huge range of leading heating and air-conditioning brands including Haier, Rinnai, Samsung, Daiken, Fujitsu and more
- Dahlsens can install engineer-specified heaters and air-conditioning systems or recommend solutions to best suit your budget and floorplan
- No upfront deposit – add to your Dahlsens account
- One warranty through Dahlsens with fully licensed and experienced installers
Through Dahlsens, builders can access installed split systems and multi-split systems, ducted air-conditioning, evaporative cooling and ducted gas across Sydney, Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Hear what builders have to say
“Right from day dot, ordering HVAC from Dahlsens has been easy. I’m pretty organised and I need a supplier that is too. The team are easy to deal with, are good communicators and they know what I want. There is a good range of brands and heating and cooling solutions on offer. And I can add it to my 30-day account.” – Amil Sabitovic from Sabcon Developments Pty Ltd, Melbourne.
Have too much on your plate? Dahlsens is here to help. Our Supply and Install service takes the hassle out of organising and installing a range of lock up and fit out solutions. Say goodbye to finding subbies/installers, managing timelines, supervising installation and ensuring quality control – our team can do it all for you. And you can trust we will do it right.
Benefits of supply and install
- No upfront costs, simply add to your Dahlsens account
- We’ll manage sub-trades and coordinate the deliveries to suit each build stage
- Peace of mind with one warranty from Dahlsens
- Quality products at competitive prices from reputable suppliers
Check out the full Supply and Install range
How does the HVAC supply and install process work?
Step 1 – Quotation
For HVAC solutions, submit your plans and elevations, plus the type of HVAC system required to your Dahlsens account manager.
Step 2 – Order
Accept the quote and send your site supervisor’s contact details to your designated Dahlsens account manager.
Step 3 – Call Up
Notify Dahlsens 7 working days before your desired install date.
Step 4 – Install
The Dahlsens supply and install team will liaise with your supervisor and trades to ensure works on site are carried out smoothly.