Dahlsens is your one-stop-shop for decking
- Decking timbers including merbau, treated pine, spotted gum, ironbark, blackbutt and silvertop ash
- Low maintenance composites
- Posts, bearers and joists
- Fasteners and brackets
Why source your decking materials from Dahlsens?
- We’ve got everything you need PLUS expert advice on products and installation
- Simplify your purchases and add to your account – one statement!
- Sourced only from trusted Australian and international suppliers
The home of composite decking
Clients everywhere are loving the set-and-forget, ultra-low-maintenance nature of composite decking.
Get access to a full range of composites from Dahlsens.
Since 1996, Trex has invented, defined and perfected the composite deck category with a line-up of low-maintenance, high-performance products that fundamentally change the way we live outdoors.
The original Australian made composite decking, ModWood, comes in a range of sizes, colours and finishes, giving your clients the ability to create residential and commercial outdoor spaces that combine function and style with low-maintenance convenience.
The TimberTech decking range provides excellent performance while boasting stunning designs, a huge array of colours, natural, and inspired wood grain patterns and industry-leading warranties up to 50 years.
Fully capped, NewTechWood decking boards feature advanced premium protection while keeping a natural timber look – the perfect combination for the functional sophistication of your projects. Available in an extensive range of colours, from traditional teak to Hampton’s style tones, and the latest “blonde” addition.