Some say a true all-rounder is a rare find. H.B. Fuller challenges that idea with Tool Box™ – the ultimate in a versatile adhesive and sealant that definitely gets the job done.
Building on over four decades of experience in the Australian construction industry, H.B. Fuller offers a multi-purpose adhesive and sealant in one, that is compatible with virtually any substrate – a true ‘tool box’ in a cartridge.
A hybrid polymer adhesive and sealant with high grab strength, Tool Box™ cures to form a permanently flexible waterproof bond adhering to a wide variety of materials, including:
- PU foam
- Ceramics and concrete
It provides a non-hazardous alternative to traditional polyurethane elastomeric adhesive/sealants, and can replace most water and solvent-based construction adhesives, polyurethane adhesives and sealants, as well as silicones in construction, marine, transport and industrial assembly applications.
Key benefits of Tool Box™ Original:
- Permanently flexible high strength bonding and sealing in one
- High performance adhesion to almost any substrate without the use of primer
- Interior/exterior – waterproof, mould resistant and UV stable
- Non-hazardous solvent and isocyanate-free
- Fast skinning and curing
- Perfect for sealing gaps in expansion joints in concrete, brick, mortar, plumbing and roofing as well as sanitary sealing in wet areas
- Available in white, black, and grey cartridges
Tool Box High Tack:
- For an even stronger bond, high viscosity formulation offers a fast-grab
- Perfect for applications such as mounting signage or ceiling components
- Impact, shock and vibration resistant
- Available in white
Tool Box Invisible:
- Cures with outstanding clarity
- Ideal where one of the substrates is transparent (frame-less glass shower)
Tool Box’s permanent flexibility provides high performance bonding and sealing for surfaces prone to movement or vibration. It will maintain adhesion in temperatures up to 100˚C, and provides excellent adhesion to Colorbond in both wet and dry conditions.