At Dahlsens, we partner with reliable suppliers that can be counted on for quality product and support. H.B. Fuller, our preferred supplier, is a global adhesives and sealants manufacturer with a local focus on developing products that meet the demands of Aussie trades and Australian climate conditions.
Whether you are using H.B. Fuller products on a cold winter morning or a hot and humid summer day, you have peace of mind that H.B. Fuller products will perform.
Aussie made for Aussie trade
For the past four decades, H.B. Fuller has been manufacturing a range of adhesives and sealants in its Melbourne-based facility. Locally made means fresh off the shelf for peak performance, as well as local manufacturing jobs and research.
Why Choose H.B. Fuller at the work site?
- H.B. Fuller construction adhesive and sealant products are made specifically to perform for the trade
- Industrial/construction grade products are made to suit most applications
- Local in-house quality control and a technical laboratory ensure that H.B. Fuller products perform
- Local manufacturing keeps jobs in Australia
Get to know the range
- Max Bond – Construction adhesives for general purpose bonding and specific applications. Ideal for adhering subflooring, panelling, skirting and architraves.
- FulaSeal – Silicone sealant designed for every application including Roof & Gutter, General Plumbing, Kitchen & Bathroom, Glazing and Industrial.
- FulaFlex – High-quality multi-functional construction joint sealants that are easy to apply and compatible with a variety of construction substrates.
- Floor Bond – A flexible hybrid polymer timber flooring adhesive that is easy to apply and is non-hazardous and non-shrinking.
- Tool Box – A hybrid polymer all-rounder that sticks and seals just about anything. Use it for bonding wall panelling or stair nosing and sealing expansion joints.
- Firesound – A high-quality fire-rated acrylic joint sealant suitable for most plasterboard and concrete wall and floor applications, including penetrations.