For over 50 years, Gainsborough has led the way on style and security in door hardware. This tradition continues today with refreshed new lever designs, on-trend finishes, innovation and time-saving technology for a simpler way of living.
Gainsborough Freestyle™ Electronic Trilock is the beginning of the road map to success, replicating the three locking functions of its mechanical predecessor:
- Unlocked (both internal and external handle unlocked)
- Locked (external handle locked, internal handle unlocked)
- Deadlocked (both internal and external handle is locked)
The team at Allegion has ensured these locking modes can be controlled either at the lock and through the app. This is one of the first electronic locks with a deadlock function. When used with the Gainsborough Freestyle™ Door Sensors, users know if the door is locked, unlocked, and deadlocked as well as opened or closed.
Allegion Australia’s Managing Director Serge Zappone says of the Gainsborough Freestyle™ Electronic Trilock: “We’re proud to deliver families advanced security for peace of mind, and also create a positive user experience worthy of today’s modern consumer.”
Allegion Australia continues to develop a strong road map of product and smart home integration with the Gainsborough brand as new technology is developed. The brand continues to draw on 50 years of style and innovation to develop and keep up with changing styles and consumer needs.
As a crucial brand in the Allegion ecosystem, Gainsborough evolves in 2021 with the core pillars of:
- Style – we love good design
- Convenience – we make life easier
- Peace of mind – we are reliable
- Each one separately brings a new era for the Gainsborough brand, and together providing the energy needed to continue its evolution.
Above: Gainsborough Freestyle Electronic Trilock