When constructing access to a deck or new upper floor there are many options available for staircases. Take the hassle out of selection and minimise onsite installation times with Dual and Mono Stringers from Galintel. Avoid additional engineering work and complete jobs quicker and with more confidence.
- Dual Stringers offer a ready-made solution, available in 1 to 17 treads off-the-shelf for immediate installation.
- Mono Stringers provide a custom designer finish, are fully engineered and Made-to-Order in Australia.
Select the right stair stringer for your project:
- Stock available in 1 to 17 treads
- Easy 3-step configuration
- Designed for quick and efficient installation with diagram guides
- Mounting can be cast-in or bolted down
- Hot-dip galvanised in accordance with AS/NZS 4680:2006 for maximum corrosion resistance
- Tread mounting bracket for attaching stringer to walls or supports
- Complies with the National Construction Code when correctly installed with a minimum 50mm tread height
- Custom engineered for 2 to 17 treads
- Step-by-step ordering and installation guide
- Flexible design accommodates concrete or timber treads
- Face or floor mounting using Dynabolts or Chemstuds
- Available in untreated steel, hot-dip galvanised, powdercoated in popular Dulux® colours or both hot-dip galvanised & powdercoated for the ultimate in protection and style
- Complies with the National Construction Code when correctly installed using custom treads