Our businesses are only ever as successful as our leadership. When we fail to take action, no-one else does it for us and then nothing changes. Are you in the driving seat to grow your building business in good times and when the market gets tough? If so, this live webinar session will be worth your time.
Insite with Dahlsens is a webinar series connecting you to information, expertise and insights to help you know more. You’re invited to this free, interactive session hosted by Jamie Dahlsen. All you need is a phone or a laptop and an hour of your time.
Walk away with just a few helpful tips and you’ll know more than you did yesterday.
WHEN: Wednesday 20th May 2020
TIME: 11.00am - 12.00pm
What you'll learn:
• 10 key components to a successful business
• Are you leading your business?
• How to set your business apart with marketing and target market definition
• The value of goal setting
• The basic processes you need in place to save you time and minimise errors
• How software can help you work more efficiently and win more work
Hosted by JAMIE DAHLSEN
Jamie has lived and breathed the building industry as a fifth-generation member of the Dahlsens family business. In his role as GM of Technology and Innovation, Jamie is developing industry-first systems to improve the way you access your building supplies.
Kurt Hegetschweiler, Specialist Building Industry Business Coach, has some fast tips to get your business in the best shape to secure work and ensure maximum profitability.
As the founder of Builders Coach, Kurt is quickly becoming recognised as the building industry “Millionaire Maker”, helping builders and building contractors in Australia run more profitable businesses. Since 2004 Kurt has personally coached and mentored hundreds of small to medium sized builders and building contractors.
• Do you have a strategy for profitable cash flow?
• Explore specific actions you can take to make money
• Learn about positive actions you can take in the current market to not only survive, but thrive
• Understand why software and systems can help you stand out from your competitors and increase your chances of winning the job
Kurt will also be sharing his most successful private clients’ strategies, templates and documents for winning work with all webinar attendees.
JULIAN KRISHNAN NAIR
Digital technology is fast becoming a game changer when used effectively. Dahlsens has partnered with Buildxact, an Australian software company that provides residential builders and trades with easy to use, online estimating and job management software.
As Partner Success Manager, Julian works to help builders and trades streamline their business with fit-for-purpose technology. His previous experience with MYOB combined with the years at Buildxact provides him with a deep understanding of the complexities of running small businesses, and how to use technology to accelerate their business growth, and/or achieve the desired work-life balance.
• Cut your estimating and quoting time by up to 80%
• Present your quotes with a professional look
• Stay on top of scheduling
• Simplify and speed up purchasing, invoicing and variations
• Control your cashflow and profit margin
How to Win More Work in a Competitive Marketplace
Wednesday, 20 May at 11:00am
Learn about the techniques and processes that you can easily adopt in your business to make you stand out above the competition and win more work.